Customer Service - EQA Vacancy (Scotland)
We are currently recruiting EQAs with solid quality assurance experience to support and monitor the delivery of our Customer Service qualifications in Scotland.
Our EQAs support our centres with current industry and quality assurance expertise. As a City & Guilds EQA you will need to maintain effective working relationships with our centres and the City & Guilds office, planning and monitoring quality assurance activities in line with our qualification requirements. The role is both a challenging and rewarding experience and a great opportunity to use your industry expertise.
Applicants must meet the essential criteria:
- current and credible expertise of the Customer Service qualifications
- experience of working in a regulated environment, in line with quality assurance requirements
- hold the relevant Internal Quality Assurer qualifications (D32, D33, D34 or A1, V1 or TAQA units)
- achieved or be working towards the (6312-41) External Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (TAQA) or its equivalent (D35/ V2)
The vacancy is to cover the following City & Guilds qualifications:
- 4427 Customer Service (SVQ)
- 4421 Principles of Customer Service
Information on our Customer Service qualifications can be found on our City & Guilds website here
EQAs are contracted on an annual basis and are not directly employed by the City & Guilds Group, making it an ideal opportunity to become an EQA in addition to your current role.