Plumbing & Gas - EQA Vacancy
We are currently recruiting External Quality Assurers to carry out and document quality assurance activities in line with City & Guilds and regulatory arrangements.
For more information please see the Task Profile.
Our EQAs support our centres with current industry and quality assurance expertise. As a City & Guilds EQA you will need to maintain effective working relationships with our centres and the City & Guilds office, planning and monitoring quality assurance activities in line with our qualification requirements. The role is both a challenging and rewarding experience and a great opportunity to use your industry expertise.
Applicants must meet the essential criteria:
- current and credible expertise of working with the Plumbing & Gas qualifications.
- hold the appropriate assessor qualification (D32/D33 or A1/A2 or TAQA Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement).
- hold the appropriate internal quality assurer qualification (D34/V1 or TAQA Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice.
- Must have achieved or be working towards the (6312-41) External Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (TAQA) or its equivalent (D35/V2) in order to carry out centre activities. If you have not achieved these qualifications and you are successful in your application, you will be required to work towards this qualification with the support of City & Guilds.
- experience of working in a regulated environment.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience of providing supportive, concise feedback to both learners, assessors and delivery staff.
- flexibility to travel throughout the UK.
Training for the External Quality Assurer role will be provided following the successful review and vetting of your application.
External Quality Assurers are contracted on an annual basis and are not directly employed by the City & Guilds Group, making it an ideal opportunity to become an External Assessor in addition to your current role.
This vacancy may close earlier than advertised should we receive a sufficient number of applications for the role. Please submit your application as soon as possible.