Hospitality & Catering (Scotland) EQA Vacancy
We are currently recruiting EQAs with solid quality assurance experience to support and monitor the delivery of the Hospitality & Catering qualifications in Scotland.
Our EQAs support our centres with current industry and quality assurance expertise. As a City & Guilds EQA you will need to maintain effective working relationships with our centres and the City & Guilds office, planning and monitoring quality assurance activities in line with our qualification requirements. The role is both a challenging and rewarding experience and a great opportunity to use your industry expertise.
Applicants must meet the essential criteria:
- current and credible expertise of the Hospitality & Catering qualifications
- experience of working in a regulated environment, in line with quality assurance requirements
- hold the relevant Internal Quality Assurer qualifications (D32, D33, D34 or A1, V1 or TAQA units)
- achieved or be working towards the (6312-41) External Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (TAQA) or its equivalent (D35/ V2)
The vacancy is to cover the following City & Guilds qualification:
- 7903 Barista Skills
- 7100 Professional Cookery
- 7107 Hospitality Industry
- 7133 Professional Cookery
- 7138 Culinary Skills
For information on the qualification specifications please visit our City & Guilds website here
EQAs are contracted on an annual basis and are not directly employed by the City & Guilds Group, making it an ideal opportunity to become an EQA in addition to your current role.