T Level Moderator - Electrotechnical
Would you like to be involved with the quality assurance of our T Level qualifications? We are looking for occupational experts to be involved in QA and moderation of these qualifications.
We are looking for T Levels Moderators to join us for this qualification area for the next academic year. Your applications will be considered for training and recruitment as soon as possible.
We believe that diversity and inclusion strengthen and enriches us, and that it is the responsibility of everyone at the City & Guilds Group to drive this value. We work hard to be inclusive in our approach to recruitment and associate opportunities, whilst still ensuring we meet our regulatory requirements. We strongly encourage and welcome applications from diverse and underrepresented communities.
To view task profile, click here
To view the person specification, click here
These opportunities give you the opportunity to work alongside your current job, to build additional income with competitive daily rates, and to continue to develop your own skills and development
As a Moderator you will:
- Carry out provider visits between February and May.
- Moderate Provider marking - conduct and document moderation, quality assurance and advisory activities with Providers, in line with quality assurance guidelines
- Provide advice and guidance to Providers on moderation and marking of the internally assessed, externally moderated / validated assessments
- Produce City & Guilds and Provider reports and feedback on quality of marking / assessment, collection of evidence, issues identified through the moderation process and best practice
- Participate in training and standardisation activities to ensure continued improvement and consistent performance as a moderator
Included in this website are clear guidance notes about how to successfully complete your application and map your skills, experience to the person specification and the requirements of the qualification/role.
For more information about moderator roles and to see person specifications for each role, visit https://careers.cityandguildsgroup.com/associate-vacancies
When completing your application, it is essential you read the person specification fully, and map your application to show where you meet the requirements set out. Please note applications that do not demonstrate meeting the person specification may be declined or delayed. We look forward to receiving your application.